4.02 & 4.09: I would die for you, my love.
The parallel is simple: Blair and Chuck by the railing of a raised platform. But you could add several more things:
- Red. It’s Blair’s best color. It’s Chuck’s best color. And it’s Chair’s best color.
- Blair leaving her date with Louis to stop Chuck vs. Blair leaving her dinner with the Girls, Inc. board to confront Chuck.
- “But if you were really hurt, I would want to know.”
“If they were true, I would want to know.”
- “I don’t love you anymore.”
“I meant it, Blair. With all my heart.” / “I will…I mean…I do.”
- Getting shot with no one finding out vs. going up in flames together in front of everyone.
- “It takes more than even you to destroy Blair Waldorf.”
“I have to be Blair Waldorf before I can be Chuck Bass’s girlfriend.”
2 years ago · 591 notes