In Season 3 we found out that Chuck and Blair are fans of role-playing. We already know about Anna Karenina and of course Wuthering Heights which are literature masterpieces. But I’m sure that CB’s role-playing inspiration is not only limited to literature, so I decided to conduct a list of movies that they could get inspiration from for when they get together- cause we all know that they eventually will…they’re inevitable!
- Gone with the Wind: The ultimate couple roleplay; Rhett and Scarlett - the one and only couple that can match CB in epicness and intelligence. Specifically the “this is one night you’re not turning me out” stairwell scene would be amazing.
- Secretary: Preferably at Bass Inc. during office hours of course. Spanking and bondage a must!
- Eyes Wide Shut: With capes and Venetian masks - very mysterious and sexy…
- Quills: C’mon, Chuck as a lust-ridden priest trying to resist Blair, the poor laundress? Can’t get any hotter…
- Star Wars: This is for the lolz, but I can imagine Blair as Princess Leia sporting those cinnamon buns trying to seduce Chuck.
- Last Tango in Paris: The butter scene…need I say more?
- Atonement: The library scene in the movie reminds me of so much of the CB “take me now” wall scene in “The Grandfather”. This must happen!
- Belle de Jour: Blair as the bored housewife/prostitute and Chuck as the demanding client. Kinky BDSM.
- Cleopatra: You know that CB would take the theme to the next level-complete with amazing costumes, makeup and grapes to feed each other.
- A Streetcar named Desire: Chuck sporting a wet shirt, messy hair, drunk, begging for forgiveness. Hot makeup sex ensues.
LOL, kink meme prompts. I think I’ve read fic for #1 and #2. But #6 makes me cringe and #7 is sad if you read Postgossipgirlism, patricularly this scene (spoilers obviously).
2 years ago · Notes